Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation - REVIEW


Wow...it's been forever and a day since I've posted on here....Life has gotten in the way, and I've been putting a lot of time into my YouTube channel! I came on here today to talk to y'all about the new Super Stay Foundation from Maybelline. It was sent to me complimentary from Influenster to test and review. 

I'm not going to lie, I am not much of a foundation person. The ones I always tried just made my face feel cakey and heavy, so I would just wear concealer. But to do the #betterskinchallenge, I have to wear this foundation every day for 3 weeks. I was really nervous at first, because I was afraid of how it was going to be on my skin, but I gotta say, I think I'm a changed woman! It's really light on the skin, I can hardly tell I'm wearing it. This is not a full coverage foundation, which I'm okay with. It goes on real smooth, and doesn't melt away in this Texas heat! I've only been wearing it for a week so far, but I haven't had any breakouts or anything from it! I definitely recommend trying it out if you are looking for a drugstore foundation!



 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo going to check this stuff out...I have a hard time finding foundations because of my annoyingly sensitive skin, but this looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...