Money Saving Q & A's

Today I posted a video on my YouTube channel, Saving Money With Sarah, where I answered a few questions that I have been getting from friends and family since we have started the Dave Ramsey Program! 



Here are the questions I answered:
1. We use credit cards for everything and then pay off at the end of the month, is that okay?
2. Do you use the Dave Ramsey app, Every Dollar?
3. What is your monthly grocery budget?
4. How do you budget for clothes?
5. What do you do with leftover money when budgeting?
6. How much of my salary should I be saving?

If you have any questions that you'd like answered, please let me know!

Come check out my channel, and be sure to subscribe to find out when new videos are posted!



 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...