2014 Fall Home Tour

Fall Home Tour

Fall is my favorite time of the year (along with just about everybody else). I love the cooler temps, colorful leaves, and pumpkins everywhere. Texas usually has a pretty short fall, and the colors change on the leaves so fast you barely get a chance to enjoy them. So, to make the season longer for me, I decorate in the beginning of September. That gives me a good 2 and a half months of enjoying all things fall!! Welcome to my fall home!

DIY chalkboard woodslice
Tutorial on wood slice coming soon!




I found the scarecrow and leaves at Dollar Tree and the pumpkin is from Target dollar section!





The "Give Thanks" sign is from the Target dollar section and the pumpkins are from Hobby Lobby.


I made this wreath using my DIY Wreath Tutorial, I bought the leaves from Dollar Store!


As you can see, I don't spend a lot of money on decorations. I just can't justify it since they are only up for a short period of time! What is your favorite thing about fall? How do you decorate your home?



 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

3 comments:

  1. Your wreath is adorable! Love all the little pumpkins and Fall touches. Way cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fall decor is so cute, I love it! Not too over the top, but enough to make it feel like fall in your home. I am going to have to check out the dollar stores and Target's dollar section for some cute new additions to our fall decorations now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fall decor is definitely a gorgeous sight to behold. I love those warm and comfortable colors, which are symbolic of the season, and how you incorporated them within the space of the room, and with other decor pieces. Now, I just can't wait to see on how you'll redecorate once the yuletide season kicks in. Thank you for sharing the lovely pictures! Wishing you all the best!

    Rick Greer @ Finlay Brewer

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...