Balsamic Vinegar and Avocado English Muffin

Hello dear friends! Today I have another simple, healthy recipe for you! This recipe is a compilation of recipes I found on Pinterest. I have started to work out nearly every day, and wanted something that I could make quickly during lunch that would keep me full through the rest of my day and workout.

Balsamic Vinegar and Avocado English Muffins

Ingredients:

1 Whole Wheat English Muffin
Hummus (amount and flavor of your choosing, I use Roasted Garlic)
Balsamic Vinegar
1 Avocado
Lime Juice
Salt & Pepper to taste

Step 1:
Halve your English muffin, and put a dash of Balsamic Vinegar on each half. Balsamic Vinegar has a very strong taste, so don't put too much!!

Step 2:
Spread as much hummus as you'd like on each half. Cut the avocado in half and spread one half on each half of the muffin.

Step 3:
Add a splash of lime juice followed by some salt and pepper to taste. I usually don't put very much salt because the vinegar is salty enough!

Step 4:
Enjoy!! :) 


 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

1 comment:

  1. This sounds and looks yummy! And easy! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...