Fox Themed Baby Shower

Hey everyone! Loooooong time no see! Yikes! Life has been seriously busy for me lately, but is finally starting to calm down and I can blog again. Now, don't go thinking that I'm pregnant! Myself and a few friends threw a fox-themed baby shower this past weekend for a great friend of ours! She is having a little boy at the end of August and we all couldn't be more excited! 

We wanted to keep things super simple since our friend is very laid back and chill. She is from the East Coast and loves her hot tea, so despite it being a cool 90 degrees we created a hot tea bar for her!  One of the other hostesses' cousin created the fox invitations and we found all the other fox themed items at Michael's!












What do y'all think? Fun, right? Hope you all have a great day!

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

4 comments:

  1. A lot of food, and nice food at that but no cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The food looks delicious :) Those BLT bites are so cute, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These fox themed baby shower pictures are just great. Each and everything is adorable. The food is so delectable. I would love to have this menu for my cousin’s baby shower that I am throwing this party at one of her favorite Los Angeles event venues.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...