Ranch Roasted Asparagus

Asparagus has been one of my most favorite vegetables to eat recently. It's so incredibly easy to cook, and goes with just about any meal, not to mention, it's pretty cheap, and healthy for you! All wins in my book! I first made this recipe when I cooked our garlic and ranch hamburgers. Since I was putting ranch on the burgers, I thought I'd throw some on the asparagus as well!


Ingredients:
-Asparagus
-1 packet of dry Ranch dressing
-Olive oil
-Salt and Pepper

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees faranheit

2. Break off bottoms of asparagus and rinse off. Spread out the asparagus on a cookie sheet, and drizzle some olive oil on top of it. Next, sprinkle the remaining ingredients.

3. Cook for 10 mins, then take out and flip asparagus over, and cook for 5 more mins. Let cool, and chow down! The asparagus will literally melt in your mouth! We eat it like candy!


What's your favorite thing to eat with asparagus? How do you cook your asparagus?


 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

2 comments:

  1. Yumm, this sounds so good! We haven't had asparagus in a long time...I think I'll be picking some up on my next grocery trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh you must have been reading my mind! I love asparagus and was wondering if there were any good recipes out there....you’ve provided me with a great one! Ranch is good with everything ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...