Quick & Easy Appetizer: Jalapeno, Cream Cheese, & Bacon Dip


So...the Super Bowl was kind of a bust on Sunday....BUT this dip more than made up for it! I made some of my appetizers that I posted about last week, but I also wanted to try something new. When I saw this recipe on Pinterest, I knew I had to pin it immediately. I don't think anyone can say no to cheese and bacon deliciousness! Because the hubby and I love our spicy food, I wanted to roast some jalapeno's to dice up and put in the dip.

You can click HERE for the original recipe, she even has a printable one! I did everything she did, except I roasted the jalapeno's first, the same way I did for my jalapeno grilled cheese sandwich! Dice up and throw in with the rest of the ingredients! 

This dip is super addicting, and was completely gone by the end of the night! 

Ingredients:
1 8oz cream cheese
16 oz sour cream
1 dry Ranch dressing packet
1 packet of bacon bits (I used Oscar Mayer like she recommended)
2 c Cheddar cheese
3 roasted, seeded, and diced jalapenos

Mix all ingredients together, bake on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 mins or until bubbly. Serve warm with chips!!

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

1 comment:

  1. Sarah this looks delicious! I was actually happy about the win only because I'm from the NW! I am going to put this on a list to make soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...