Home Tour - Master Bedroom

Hey friends! So today we are starting off the home tour with our master bedroom! This is by far my favorite room in our house. It's so big and refreshing and cozy. Obviously there is still a lot to do in there, but I'm loving the way it looks for now!
Comforter: Target; Blanket: Bed, Bath, and Beyond; Throw Pillows: Ross;
Rug: Lowe's; Lamps: Goodwill; Curtains: Lowe's (similar)

So fun fact about our bedroom: our dresser was found on the side of the road, it actually has a matching queen bed set that is in our guest room, that you'll see soon! My in-laws found this set, stained it and gave it to us!! We are now thinking of painting it but aren't sure of what color. The bedside tables are from Goodwill. We really don't like them, they don't match, but we haven't had a chance to get some new ones! This rug is the same one we have in the living room. It was $98 at Lowe's! You can't beat the price, and it's a HUGE rug. I love that it's a nice neutral color.  I'm also obsessed with our curtains. Can you tell I love navy blue yet?? 
To give you an idea of how big of a room this is, our bed is a KING and it looks proportional in there. We had a queen and it looked so incredibly small. I love our bedding from Target. It's really soft, and doesn't show wrinkles.

TO DO:
-Get a headboard (build, refurbish, new...we aren't sure yet!)
-Paint (we still haven't decided if we should keep this color or not...suggestions?)
-New bedside tables
-New lamps
-Paint dresser
-Create seating area

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE that bedspread! My husband and I built our own headboard (thanks to Pinterest) and it was much easier than I anticipated. Time consuming, but simple enough. I picked out the fabric and buttons so we could make it all our own! It turned out beautiful! Your room is coming together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bed and the curtains are my favorite part as well! I think a really light or pale blue would look great on the walls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those blue curtains and your bedding! I also think I'm going to check out Lowe's for a big rug like that for our bedroom. We have a small one now, that's just at the end of the bed, but I'd like a large to go under the whole bed like you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors! And that bedspread....LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I love the curtains...I'm thinking of replacing ours, so I might check Lowes and at least try to copy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me think of all the years I would nag Tim to get a bedhead for our bed, instead he bought a new bed with a bedhead of course that was like 22years ago................

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the colors - don’t paint your dresser!!! I think it looks fantastic the way it is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...