Hallway Makeover - Phase 2 + Easy Canvas Prints

Thanks for all the great responses on our master bedroom reveal yesterday! I'm glad y'all liked it! Today I wanted to show what we have done with our hallway since the last time you saw it! Let's take a look back real quick to see where we've come from!
We went from ugly yellow to a cool grey, and are absolutely loving it. Easy canvas prints contacted me and sent me a canvas print of one of my favorite photos, and I had to show it off! What better way than to create a gallery wall in the hallway for people to look at?

 I didn't have a plan on how I wanted this gallery wall to look when I started. I just hung up the three main items, our wedding photo and two prints, then just added the other items around them! I definitely plan on adding more in the future, but I really like how it looks for now!



You can read more about this wedding photo HERE and what the meanings are behind the prints, HERE
Paint Color: Valspar's Grey Beige

Use code BOGOMONTH to buy one canvas and get one free, plus FREE shipping!! Be sure to go check out Easy Canvas Prints and order yours today!

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

2 comments:

  1. The gallery wall looks great in your hallway! I love gallery walls...I swear I could do one in every room in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! looks fabulous! i need to add to the walls in my hallway!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...