Healthy Spinach and Chia Seed Breakfast Smoothie

As the new year has started my husband and I have started to get back into the routine of eating healthier along with everyone else. I've started making my healthy breakfast smoothies again. I've already posted the recipe I was previously using, you can click HERE to see it, but I've decided to start making my smoothies even healthier using Chia seeds and spinach. After doing some research this is the recipe I came up with.


Ingredients:
-Almond Milk
-Handful of Spinach
-Frozen Fruit of your choice ( I do strawberries, banana's, blueberries, blackberries, peaches)
-1 tbsp of Honey
-Light or Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt (You can use Greek, I haven't tried that yet)
-1 tbsp of Chia Seeds

I just put it all into the blender and push "Smoothie" and wait for it to be done! Takes hardly any time in the morning, and I'm getting a healthy and nutritous meal! This will keep me full until lunch time but if you get hungry easily then it might not for you. Everyone is different! The color of your smoothie changes with what you put in it. So if you think you can't drink something green, then add lots of blueberries and blackberries. They will change the color the most out of all the fruits! 

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

3 comments:

  1. I love chia seeds! They are so good for you. You should also try kale in your smoothie! More protein, however can taste it more than spinach.

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do get hungry easily but this is definitely still worth a try for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don’t you just love smoothies? They’re very easy to make; they taste refreshingly good and you get all the fruits’ nutrients. Another plus point is that smoothies are one way to prevent fruits from spoiling as they are very easy to store in the refrigerator.

    Timothy Mowrey

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...