How to NOT be a No-Reply Blogger

I feel like it has been a long time since someone has posted a how-to on this subject, and there are a lot of new bloggers out there, so I thought I'd do a tutorial on how to NOT be a no-reply blogger. Some of you may be asking, What is a No-Reply Blogger? Well, when someone comments on your blog, you receive an email with their comment, right? Well you can just respond to their comment via email and they will see your response and no one else will. If you are a no-reply blogger, you will never receive the response! So say you ask me, Hey Sarah, what is your favorite thing to organize? I will email you back an answer, but if you are no-reply, you'll think I'm a mean person who doesn't like her readers because you didn't get a response! I also feel like I need to let y'all know, if you respond to the comment on your actual blog, the original comment-er will never know you responded unless they go back and look! Just an FYI!!! :)


I've made it my personal mission to tell no-reply bloggers that they are no-reply. I will actually go and track them down by finding their email address on their blog and tell them how to do it! Nothing is more frustrating than not being able to respond to sweet comments from my readers! So if you don't know if you are no-reply, go check and make sure, PLEASE!! I want to be able to respond and get to know you guys! If you do not want to go through the steps. or want to make sure it worked, leave a comment with your email address, and I'll let you know if you are no-reply or not!

Step 1:





Step 2:










Step 3:








Step 4:












Click HERE for my tutorial on how to add overlays to your pictures in PicMonkey!

Let me know if you have any other questions on how to do things, or need advice because you are a new blogger! I love to help people!


 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

5 comments:

  1. No reply bloggers make my heart heart. Especially when they've left a really great comment that warrants response!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope more people read this. I feel so sad when I can't respond to people when they leave nice comments. Yay for this post! :)

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  3. My settings are right but I still get told I am no reply blogger which is very annoying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,
    As a fairly new blogger, I honestly did not realize this! I always reply in the comment section, but today I have learned something new. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah! found your blog through the Spread the Love Instagram Hop :)
    I'm a fairly new blogger and this post is really helpful, Never would have noticed otherwise, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...