Garlic and Ranch Hamburgers



Hey Friends! Today I have a great hamburger recipe that you need to try out this weekend! I love ranch and garlic on everything, so when the hubby wanted burgers the other night I wanted to try something new. This recipe is super easy and cheap, and adds a great flavor to your hamburgers!

Ingredients:
1 packet of Dry Ranch Dressing
1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
Ground Beef
Diced Avocado (optional)
Sliced Red Onion (optional)
Dash of Salt and Pepper
Hamburger Buns

Step 1:
In a bowl, add all ingredients together

Step 2:
Cook hamburgers like you normally do!

The ranch carmalizes on the the outside of the burger and tastes absolutely amazing! We didn't add any condiments because there was so much flavor. Just diced up some avocado and red onion and you are good to go! I hope you all have a great weekend!! :) 

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

3 comments:

  1. This looks insanely delicous! Must make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG yum! My mom also uses the dry ranch dressing packet, but the garlic would add so much flavor! and avocado yum. I need to make this!

    XO, Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! This looks amazing! I'm also a huge fan of ranch and garlic! Just showed this to my boyfriend and he immediately said "we're making that next!" yay!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...