Avocado Lime Chicken and Cous Cous

Avocado Lime Chicken and Cous Cous

This recipe is so quick and easy to make y'all! I think it took me less than 25 mins to make! I found a recipe on Pinterest similar to this, but altered it to make it faster and easier to make!

Ingredients:
Cous Cous - I get whole wheat, and cooks in 5 mins
Avocado
Chicken
Lime Juice
Cumin
Chili Powder
Minced Garlic (optional)

Step 1:
In a pan, cook chicken, sprinkle cumin and chili powder on top to your liking. I sprinkled it on both sides as I cooked. Spray some lime juice in the pan as you go, also to your liking.

Step 2:
Start Cous Cous in another pan. Follow instructions on the box. Once done, add in garlic and stir. 

Step 3:
When chicken is done cooking, shred and put over Cous Cous with chopped avocado!

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

3 comments:

  1. This sounds beautiful! I love the idea of avocado and lime together.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really yummy! I love the combination of avocado and lime. I have had Cous Cous in restaurantd but haven't made it yet myself--this just might be the recipe I'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! I will have to try it :)

    www.samanthaelizabethblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...