5 Super Bowl Sunday Appetizers

Hello friends! We are less than a week away from Super Bowl Sunday! This year, my husband and I are hosting our first Super Bowl party as our "House Warming" Party. We are very excited to have all of our friends over to show off the house, but to also be able to entertain for the first time! Since we just got rid of our ugly yellow walls in our living room, and a new rug, the house is looking pretty good for the party. What I need to work on next is what kind of goodies I plan on making!!

5 Super Bowl Sunday Appetizers

To help you other party planners, I created a round-up of some cheap and easy appetizers that I know for sure that I will be chowing down on Super Bowl Sunday!

Quick and Easy Guacamole

This guacamole is so yummy and easy to make. My husband and I never have any left over when I make it. You can make it as spicy as you want with extra jalapeno! Click HERE for the recipe.

Easy Ranch Roasted Potatoes

I love love love potatoes! I can never get enough. Add in some Ranch, and you're golden! Click HERE for some delicious Ranch Roasted Potatoes!

Ranch Crispix Chex Mix

This chex mix is ADDICTING! This is the fastest snack to make and only requires 3 ingredients. Click HERE for the recipe!

Homemade Jalapeno Poppers

Who doesn't love anything with bacon? Add in some cream cheese and spicy jalapenos and you won't be able to keep me away! These are so yummy and are almost required at any football party! Click HERE for the recipe.

Healthy Veggie Taco Dip

This dip is great for those of you who are wanting to stay healthy, but are still wanting to join in on the fun! This dip is really tasty and is perfect for vegetarians! Click HERE for the recipe.

Who will you be going for?? Even though I'm a die-hard packers fan, I'm going for the Broncos. I love Peyton Manning!

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

7 comments:

  1. You're so awesome for sharing these! There's a chance we might have people over this year for Superbowl. In case we do, I'm making some of these! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jalapeno poppers are DELICIOUS! Have fun at your party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sold me. I am sooo making those potatoes! Good gracious they look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!!! Those poppers...I am so ready for game day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look SO good! I might have to try the veggie taco dip. Looks relish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever you do, do not comment on my post I linked up with Sarah and Karly about the Packers beating the Bears. I'm pretty sure my husband is still not over that loss. :) Bacon makes everything better. Have you ever tried those jalapeno poppers with cream cheese and grape jelly on top? I have a friend who makes them and they are one of the first things gone!
    Eva Marie Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean, erryone loves Peyton, DUH! And I love you for including a healthy one for me!!!!!!! FABULOUS. I'm a sucker for any kind of dip!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...