The Joys of Moving

Hey y'all! I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I haven't disappeared on ya, we just don't have internet yet! We moved into our new house Sunday night, and the people can't come out until Thursday to set up the cable and internet (how am I supposed to keep up with real housewives?!). I have a bunch of fun posts ready to write for you guys, but unfortunately we are all going to have to wait! The hubby and I are flying off to Breckenridge on Saturday for a week, so I'll try to get some posts scheduled by then!! 

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is the worst. One time when we moved we didn't have gas for four days. I will always always plan way ahead after a few days of cold showers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying Breck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We move like 2-4 times per year and it's such a pain when the internet isn't set up yet! I can totally relate!! I just found your blog for the first time today but I look forward to following along when you're back and I look forward to your new posts. For now, enjoy the break, and Breckenridge! xo

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...