Most Popular Posts of 2013

Hey everyone! Can you believe it's already the end of 2013? It feels like Y2K was just a few years ago. I'm definitely on of those people that thinks the 90's were 10 years ago. Time really flies! I've been blogging for almost a year, so I thought I'd write a post of the most popular posts I did this past year! All of these posts have been viewed over 1,000 times and counting. I know for a lot of you 1,000 pageviews is nothing, but for my itty bitty blog, I'm pretty proud! I'd like to thank Pinterest for most of these views!  They are in order of least to most!


1. How to Organize Your Email (1,094)
2. Best Way to Hang Curtains Without Making Holes (1,187)
3. My Tips on How to Stay Organized While Moving (1,209)
4. Bathroom Organization Inspiration (1,312)
5. How to Keep Your Purses Organized in the Closet (1,534)
6. Recipe : Oreo Bomb Cake (2,580)
7. Our Cleaning/Organizing Schedule (2,654)
8. How to Organize Your Closet (3,000)
9. 6 Pinterest Inspired Moving Tips (3,493)


 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what my most popular posts were I guess I could find out but I can't be bothered, hope 2014 is a bloody great year for you and yours

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...