Fifty Eighteen - Personalized Monogrammed Jewelry

When I found out that my sister-in-law loved all things mermaids, I knew that I had to get on Etsy and find a cute handmade necklace for her! I came across Fifty Eighteen, and she had the absolutely most perfect necklace for my sister-in-law! 


How adorable is this?! I love the charm with my sister-in-law's initial. I really like how dainty and classy this necklace is. My sister-in-law will be able to wear it anywhere without the mermaid being too much!! Fifty Eighteen personalizes your jewelry with a monogram, have just about any charm you could possibly want, and shipped super fast, so order now! These will make GREAT Christmas presents!

Here are some other adorable necklaces from Fifty Eighteen!





How adorable is that hedgehog charm?! Go say hi to Vickie at Fifty Eighteen y'all!!

What are some gifts you're giving this year? Are you giving any personalized jewelry? 

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

3 comments:

  1. These necklaces are TO DIE FOR!!! Stopping by from the linkup today :-)
    Meghan @ Lipstick Skulls Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meghan Lee, Can you explain in detail???
      We are silver jewelry manufacturer's, The above collections were awesome. May be we planned to took all these. Just let me know why do we stop buying jewelry from the linkup???

      Thanks!!
      silvercityla.com

      Delete
  2. As a new jewelry designer who turn its love for jewelry for something more I know how hard it can be to be noticed or just appreciated.

    Eternity Rings

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...