Christmas Prints Around Our Home

**I received these prints as compensation for this post. All opinions are my own**

If you have been on Pinterest at all lately, you will notice all the adorable Christmas and winter prints out there. In the fall as I was pinning away, I knew that this year since we were going to have a house, I wanted to get some prints to decorate with! Caitlin is the owner at Simply Gifted Prints and has created some absolutely adorable prints that you can buy and then download to your computer and print out! All you pay for is the download, so you can print as many copies as you want! I told her I wanted some Christmas/Winter prints, and she went above and beyond with the prints she sent me. They are so cute and will be used year after year in our household!





*Come back tomorrow to see our red and gold Christmas tree, and on Wednesday, I'm giving a Christmas decor tour of our home!! :)

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

3 comments:

  1. Thank you ma'am, you are so sweet! Love how you matched the gold glitter on your stand with the print! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute prints! I love printables and use them in our house all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable!!! I hope you have a very merry Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...