Anniversary Trip to Breckenridge, Colorado

If you follow me on Instagram you would know my husband and I took a week long trip to Breckenridge, Colorado for our 2nd anniversary! Words cannot even describe how gorgeous this place is. Colorado has a very special place in both of our hearts because we got engaged there. We always talked about going back by ourselves, and took the plunge this year! We weren't able to do anything for our first anniversary, so we decided to go big this year to make up for it. I'm positive we will be going back to Breckenridge more than once! Skiing is a hobby that both my husband and I enjoy doing together. It's been fun to watch us get better and better every time we go. We usually go over spring break, but now that we are grown-ups older, the only time we could go was during December. I've always wanted to ski at Christmas time. All the little towns are decorated to the nines, and you really feel like you're in a Hallmark movie! The locals told us we came at the best time because we skied during the week, and before the busy season started. If any of you follow the ski/snowboard world, the Dew Tour started the day we left so all the big name athletes were in town. They had a meet the athlete meeting at our resort that was closed to the public, so we stalked the lobby by "reading by the fire".  We actually saw Shaun White at a brewery we went to! Although it was SO cold on Sunday and Monday (think in the negatives!), we had a great time skiing down the different slopes, eating some of the best food I've ever had, and spending some great quality time with my husband after a crazy crazy year! We are already planning our next trip! 

**If you have any questions about Breckenridge, let me know, I'd be happy to help! I've also been to Winter Park, Monarch, and Crested Butte!**

And now...PHOTO DUMP! (also, these are blurry because they are cell phone pics! sorry!)










Have you ever been skiing with your significant other? What is a hobby you enjoy doing together? What should we do for our third anniversary?!

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

4 comments:

  1. I love Colorado in the winter. It's such a pretty state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful trip!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...