7 Books You Should Read This Christmas

I love all things Christmas, and the most definitely includes Christmas books! Here are some of my favorites...


1.The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg - This book is a classic, my family has had it for as long as I can remember. I loved reading it as a kid, and we so excited when it became a movie! If you haven't seen it you really should, the music is amazing, and Tom Hanks does most of the voices!

2. Skipping Christmas by John Grishom - This book is hilarious. The movie Christmas With the Kranks with Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis was based off this book. I thought it followed it pretty well, but definitely advise you to read the book first! I thought the book was so much more funny than the movie!

3.The Best Christmas Pageant Ever - I read this book as a kid and really liked it. It's a movie also, and I always really enjoyed it!

4. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens - Talk about classics!! This movie has been made into several movies. Disney just made a new one that I really liked!

5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss - Every Christmas morning my brother's and I watch the 30 minute cartoon of this book. I love the story and think it's a great read for kids. 

6. Manhunt by Janet Evanovich - This is not a Christmas book, it just takes place in the winter. I read it every year and really enjoy it. Janet Evanovich is one of my favorite authors!

7. Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber - This book was made into a movie on Hallmark. I read the book after the movie came out, and like usual I liked the book more! It's a very Christmas-y book!

What are some books you like to read in the winter time?? I'm always taking suggestions!

Check out my suggestions for:
SUMMER
FALL 
 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

1 comment:

  1. oohh adding these to my reading list now. i can not wait to read the skipping christmas and the macomber book. thanks for linking up with the all things pretty party.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...