I love all things Christmas, and the most definitely includes Christmas books! Here are some of my favorites...
1.The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg - This book is a classic, my family has had it for as long as I can remember. I loved reading it as a kid, and we so excited when it became a movie! If you haven't seen it you really should, the music is amazing, and Tom Hanks does most of the voices!
2. Skipping Christmas by John Grishom - This book is hilarious. The movie Christmas With the Kranks with Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis was based off this book. I thought it followed it pretty well, but definitely advise you to read the book first! I thought the book was so much more funny than the movie!
3.The Best Christmas Pageant Ever - I read this book as a kid and really liked it. It's a movie also, and I always really enjoyed it!
4. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens - Talk about classics!! This movie has been made into several movies. Disney just made a new one that I really liked!
5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss - Every Christmas morning my brother's and I watch the 30 minute cartoon of this book. I love the story and think it's a great read for kids.
6. Manhunt by Janet Evanovich - This is not a Christmas book, it just takes place in the winter. I read it every year and really enjoy it. Janet Evanovich is one of my favorite authors!
7. Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber - This book was made into a movie on Hallmark. I read the book after the movie came out, and like usual I liked the book more! It's a very Christmas-y book!
What are some books you like to read in the winter time?? I'm always taking suggestions!
Check out my suggestions for: