{2013} Our Red and Gold Christmas Tree!

When it comes to decorating for Christmas, I am very traditional. I like very classy decorations, and things that are not overdone. Both my husband and I decided when we got a house that we would have a large traditional tree in the living room. This may change when we get older, but right now we plan on each kid having their own tiny tree in their bedrooms. I've always liked the way red and gold looked on a Christmas tree, and it's very traditional looking. We just got the tree up a week ago, so I've been enjoying as much as I can! I can't believe it is already Christmas Eve!!!


I love these large gold snowflakes!

One of my best friends got me my dream house for Christmas one year!

My mother-in-law got us this "Our First Home" ornament

Our Breckenridge ornament that we got!


What colors did you use for your Christmas tree? Are you a traditional decorator?

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is gorgeous! I hope you had an amazing Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...