12 Christmas Movies I WON'T Miss



I love Christmas! I start listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies on Nov. 1st. Yes, I am one of those people! I look forward to Christmas time all year long, so when it comes, I want to make it last as long as possible! I record all the movies that come on on the Hallmark channel, ABC Family, and Lifetime. I watch them all!! I made a list of movies that I HAVE to watch every year! They are in no particular order because there is no way that I could pick a favorite!

1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
2. Christmas With the Kranks
3.The Santa Clause
4. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
5. Miracle on 34th Street
6. The Polar Express
7. A Christmas Story
8. Home Alone
9. The Family Stone
10. Mrs. Miracle
11. A Charlie Brown Christmas
12. Frosty the Snowman/Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

What are some of your favorite movies? Do you have a number one??
  
  photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Miracle!!!! I must watch it soon!!!! Love Actually is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah though I'm still new to this blogging world, I've been reading your blog for quite a few weeks now. I like watching 'Christmas' movies and there are some here that I just HAVE to watch every year too :) I've made a list myself as well...have a look..
    http://whimsicaltruth.wordpress.com/2013/12/16/the-christmas-list-of-favourites/
    Wish you a great Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Grinch and still haven't seen it yet this year. I need to watch it soon!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these but my favourite is The Santa Clause I also a big fan of the Christmas movie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...