Super Easy Crockpot Taco Chicken



This recipe is so easy to make and can be used in various ways. We like to put it over rice, but we've also put it in corn tortillas for tacos.

Ingredients:
4-6 Chicken Breasts
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Cup Salsa
 2 Cups Water
1 Cup Brown Rice {uncooked}
1 Cup Sour Cream

Step 1:
Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Mix soup, salsa, and taco mix in a large bowl, then pour over chicken. Be sure to completely coat the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hrs.

Step 2:
When you are ready to eat, boil 2 cups of water and add your rice. cover and simmer for about 30 mins. 

Step 3:
Remove chicken from crock pot, stir in sour cream. Serve over rice with grated cheese and sour cream on top!

Image Map
 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

8 comments:

  1. I really should make this one weekend! It honestly looks really good; I can't wait for the weather to get colder so I can do this :) Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done salsa chicken in the crockpot, but I bet the addition of cream of chicken soup makes it even better! I will be trying this asap! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so good and easy! I bet the flavoring is really good, too. I am really going to miss having my crockpot around for these next several months! I'm definitely bookmarking this recipe for later though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love this! To make it even easier, we use Uncle Ben's 90-second rice that you just cook in the microwave for, well, 90 seconds. So easy and good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks delicious! making it tonight!! :)
    victoria @ Lost in Boston

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks amazing!!!!
    I may not comment all the time, but just thought I'd let you I love love your blog!
    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I have been pinning crock pot recipes like crazy lately. This looks so good! Pinned!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM!!! I am loving the ingredients for this - especially that you put it over rice! Cannot wait to try this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...