My Favorite Prints + Sweet Pea's Party

Left-Sweet Pea's Party, Center-Emily Ley, Right-Sweet Pea's Party

Hey y'all! Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. We've had a lot going on that I just haven't had a chance to write anything. Today I want to introduce you all to Sweet Pea's Party. This is a cute Etsy shop that has some of the cutest things I've ever seen! Ever since J and I got married, I've wanted two prints of our "wedding" verses. I know one of them is a song, so don't hold that against me! 

The print on the left, "And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, what could stand against?", was the theme of the ski trip we were chaperoning when we got engaged. We sung this song almost every night we were there, and was the verse worship revolved around. Now, whenever we sing this song in church, or I hear it come on Pandora, I can't help but get a little choked up, remembering one of the best days of our lives!


While we were planning our wedding, we had decided to give communion to our guests and have one of my best friends sing. It took a long time for us to find "the song". I actually heard "Come thou fount of every blessing" for the first time at church while we were taking communion. It was SO pretty and I instantly knew it was "the" song! Funny thing is, we have never sung this song again in church. Another funny thing is, while my mom and I were shopping at Hobby Lobby for last minute supplies, we were going back and forth on whether we should choose another song or not. While we are walking up and down the aisles talking, I told her to stop and listen to the song playing real quick. Unbelievably, it was OUR song! It was a string quartet version which is exactly what we were going to do at our wedding. My mom and I looked at each other and said, "It's a sign! That's the song!".  So at our wedding my one of my best friends sung this song with a string quartet. It was beautiful.

I do plan on framing the prints when I get a chance to go to the store!!

I love having these prints hanging on our wall. It takes me back to our wedding, and they will always have a place in my heart. If you have never heard the song, "Our God" or "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing", I definitely recommend you go YouTube them.

Thanks so much to Sweet Pea's Party for making prints for me that mean SO much! They were so nice to work with and quick to ship. I couldn't be more happy! They are offering my readers 10% off using code: SARAH10

Don't forget Christmas will be here in no time! Check out their shop for gift ideas!!


 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you, Come Thou Fount is one of my absolute favorite hymns. We sang an arrangement of it when I was in college with the full orchestra and pipe organ and it brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful song to have at your ceremony. These prints are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...