It's official....I'm a business!!!

If you have been a reader among these parts for some time, you know that it's my dream to own my own personal organizing business. I've never had a chance to really get anything started because we were never in an area long enough. Now that J has a good job that he will be at for a long time, I've decided to go ahead and get this business started before we start having kids. Organizing is something I'm passionate about, so why not make it my job? I've created a website if you'd like to go check it out and boost my Google ratings ;) that would be great! www.limitedspaceorganizing.com 


If you know anyone in the Central Texas area or Texas Hill Country that needs organizing done, send them my way or let me know, I'd really appreciate it! Getting started is the hardest part! I'm so excited about this new venture in my life. I plan on still doing accounting for a little while as this will be a slow process, but I will keep y'all updated on how everything goes. I also plan on sharing before and after pics! I've also posted the button to my sidebar for easy access to the website!


 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo exciting!! Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is REALLY exciting! I've always had a passion for organizing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Good Luck!
    xoxo, Jess
    http://diyfrugalbride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting! Congrats lady! Best of luck in this new adventure, you will be fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!!! I'm so excited to hear how it goes for you!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome!! Congrats on the business launch girl! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! What a great feeling this must be for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. An organizing business? This will surely be a great hit because there are lots of people who do not like or simply avoid organizing their belongings - given the little time they have left in a day for them to do so. It’s a wise move, by the way, to launch it online through your website. It’s really the easiest way to broaden your products’ audience and gain more clients.
    --Gilbert @ Cayk.ca

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...