Icon Wall Stickers {{REVIEW}}

**I was given this wall decal to review, I was not compensated for this post, all opinions are 100% my own**

So since we moved, I've been trying to figure out how I was going to decorate. One of the pros of moving is that you get to start with a blank canvas and do something new! As I have mentioned before on this bloggy blog, I'm trying to incorporate more color into my life. I'm always drawn to black, white, and neutrals. Which I know is not a bad thing, it just starts to look boring. When Icon Wall Stickers contacted me to do a review on a wall sticker of my choosing I was super excited. You can get them in almost ANY size you want, and ANY color. They had so many different options, it was awesome! They have so many different stickers to choose from. Kids, holidays, kitchen, quotes, it was so hard to choose! I chose to do turquoise, not only because it's my bloggy besties' favorite color, but I thought it would go great with our TV stand and ottoman.


Icon Wall Stickers was great to work with. They shipped fast and although they are based in the UK, I received the decal really quick. I somehow ended up with the wrong sticker at first, but they corrected it with no hassle and I got the right one just a few days later.


Since I got such a large decal, it was a little more time consuming putting it up on the wall, but with some help from the hubby we got it up in no time! I really love the color it brings to our living room area. We were a little unsure of how big it was and if it would seem to take over the room, but it fits on the wall perfectly!

sorry for the shadow from my couch, I couldn't move it! 

What are some ways you bring pops of color into your house?


 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

6 comments:

  1. I spy that shoutout! I LOVE this, looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the color, where you places it, everything! You'll have to let us all know when you take it down if it messes up the paint at all. I am going to be renting my first house and I don't want to mess up the walls at all so I have been nervous about doing something like this!

    cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Anytime this company wants to ask me to do this, I'll be glad too.. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! This actually is inspiring me to make a little change in my living room! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a great place to get a cute and original wall decal for our place.... I think that one is adorable and there are SOOOO many on the website that are amazing!!! Thanks!! :)

    -- Mary
    maryjozefiak.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to buy a wall sticker like this !


    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...