I Just Don't Understand....

Lately I have just found myself saying "I just don't understand.." over and over again, so I thought I'd start writing some of the things down and I came up with this list. Do you ever ask yourself any of these questions?

I Just Don't Understand....Why nighttime has to go faster than daytime? Why can't my workday go as fast as when I'm sleeping at night?

I Just Don't Understand...Why women's pants sizes have to have so many different numbers(1,2,3,28,31), while guys only have one set (32x34, 32x36). Why don't we get a universal pant number?? It would make buying pants so much easier!

I Just Don't Understand...Why people drive in the left lane at the same speed of the people in the right lane so no one can pass and create traffic.

I Just Don't Understand...Why it has to rain after I get a carwash every.single.time?? Even if I checked the weather!

I Just Don't Understand...Why people can't use their blinkers? Especially in the city! If I'm sitting here waiting on you to go and turns out you were turning the whole time, really makes me mad! >>pet peeve!

I Just Don't Understand...How I keep living underneath someone who needs to blare their bass all day long.

I Just Don't Understand...Why birthday/wedding/anniversary cards need to be SO expensive. $5 for a card that someone will read once and then throw away 5 mins later? No thanks.


 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

9 comments:

  1. Completely agree with you on all of these! I just washed my car and it rained the very next morning... ughh!
    Also, the pant sizes!!! SERIOUSLY. It would be so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely crazy how expensive greeting cards are considering they get tossed. Same thing with wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that! Especially the sleeping one. I feel like my work days drag on (especially the mornings before lunch) and my 6-8 hours of sleep a night go by like lightening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pants issue makes me so mad! But I hope tonight flies by - I'm on my first night shift at the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea and list!!! I couldnt agree more on the pants sizes. I'd like to know who came up with girls' sizes. Once you get to 10 it goes by two. Wonderful if I'm in between, a 13 for example. Then what? Some sizes have their cuts so specific to the numbers that you cant even tweak them. It makes me mad! I totally agree about the cards too. MY parents taught me that I should give a card that has depth. Not a one liner or something. But I cant help these days turn to look at the price before I even read it. And I feel bad for putting a card back if it's $5 because then I feel cheap but I just dont understand it either. I've actually started making cards. I used to buy my grandmother birthday cards every year but now I make them. More personally also! BTW, I'm probably years behind, but I love your new design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder the same thing. esp with the traffic and blinker deal. never thought of the pant deal. One weird thing i do wonder is how the heck pee gets on the seat when a woman pees. I didnt know some women could pee standing up and not ring the toilet LOL. Or how people can be rude and mean for no reason at all. i could go on and on. heck by cards for a buck or less LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way about birthday cards.. personally I just don't like doing them at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've stopped buying birthday cards for that very reason!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha. I loved this. I'm so with you on cards, like why do I need to pay $5 for this?! I feel like that about most things lately though. Everything is too expensive hah! Oh and so with you on lady sizes. Men's all go by their actual waist and leg size. WHY HAVE WOMEN SIZES NOT GOTTEN WITH THAT?! life would be so much easier.


    New bloglovin follower from the Collective Blog Hop!
    Hope you'll hope over to my blog, too!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...