Crock Pot: Balsamic Vinegar Pot Roast and Potatoes

Hey friends, today I have a great recipe for you! Now that it's sorta feeling like fall in Texas, I'm bringing out the crock pot to try out some new recipes from my Pinterest recipe board.  The moment I saw this recipe, I knew I had to give it a try. It was super easy to make. It would be no problem throwing this all together in the morning before work! It also makes for great leftovers!


**FYI: Click HERE for the original recipe**

Ingredients:
- 4-5 lb Pot Roast, I think mine was smaller than this because I'm just feeding for the two of us!
-Small Red Potatoes (washed)
-3 Cloves of garlic (next time I will add more, I LOVE garlic)
-1/4 C Balsamic Vinegar
-Zest from 1/2 an Orange (I honestly wish we had not put this in, I could really taste it and didn't care for it)
-2 C Beef broth
-1/2 C Brown sugar
-1 Tbsp Soy sauce
-1 Tsp Salt
-1/4 Tsp Red pepper flakes

Step 1:
-Place meat and potatoes in crock pot and put on low heat

Step 2:
-In small bowl, mix all other ingredients together, pour over meat and potatoes
-Cook on low for 6-8 hrs.

Step 3:
-Enjoy!
 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

5 comments:

  1. That looks amazing, minus the orange - I agree, it seems out of place! I will definitely leave it out if I try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy YUM!!! I'm making this as soon as we get back from vacay!!! My mouth is literally watering right now! Thanks for linking up, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this looks delicious. I'm definitely saving this for later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy! I've been seeing a lot of balsamic beef crock pot recipes and was wondering how they would taste. We will have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm totally intrigued by the balsamic, I've never heard of a pot roast with that! Sounds awesome (minus that orange, haha!) and I love that all us TX bloggers are like, "well it's sorta fall here finally so I made a super fall meal in my crockpot!!!"

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...