7 Books You Should Read This Fall


Hey friends! I'm back with another reading list for you all! One of my favorite hobbies is reading, so I like to share books that I have read and recommend! I know my picture is Halloween themed, but these books have nothing to do with Halloween! I'm just enjoying it being October and fall! :)




1. Harry Potter by JK Rowling- I just started the series, can't believe I never read the books! They are pretty easy reads and I've really enjoyed them. I'm only on the second book though!



2. Blog Inc. by Joy Cho-This book is a must for bloggers! She has such great tips in here for growing your blog and how to blog. She answered so many questions that I had!



3. Where We Belong by Emily Giffin-I love me some Emily Giffin. This is her newest book I believe? Not my favorite of all of them, but definitely worth checking out!



4. The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey-This book is a must read for just about everybody. This book is full of information on how to get out of debt the right way (I would know, I'm an accountant), and having your money make money for you. Definitely read this with your spouse so that you are both on the same page with your finances.



5. Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres-This is a fun read. Who doesn't love Ellen?? She has some great stories and gets you in a happy mood!



6. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks- I am a new fan of Nicholas Sparks. I gotta say I liked the book WAAAY more than the movie! So if you didn't care for the movie, don't let that deter you! It's a really sweet story!



7. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd-This is a really popular book. I have mixed feelings on it. I liked it, but then I didn't. I can't quite put my finger on why I don't like it. I REALLY want to see the movie though, I heard that it is amazing.


Wanting some other book recommendations? Click HERE for my summer reading list!

I'm always looking for new suggestions, let me know some of your favorite books! Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?
 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

3 comments:

  1. I've read all of these but two and have loved them all! If you haven't read Divergent yet, run to the store and start reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad to say that I am jealous that you are now reading Harry Potter for the first time?! I am anxious to hear what you think of the other books. They get so much better and darker. I am going to live vicariously through though, if that is okay?! (i'm kinda obsessed with Harry) and often find myself watching the movies and/or re-reading them during the Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Harry Potter , but I never really got into the books when I was younger (I hope no one wants to murder me) lol, I love Emily Giffin, but i havent read this one. I love Nicholas Sparks, and The Lucky One has been on my TBR!

    Have you read "The Night Circus" I read it just recently and one of my fave books I've read this year.

    -Adri
    Adri @ Adri's Thoughts

    Hopping over from the Monday Mingling Hop!!:)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...