Monday Meals: Healthy Breakfast Parfait



This is such an easy thing to make in the mornings! Ever since I started running, a smoothie was just not cutting it. I'm more hungry now in the mornings and need something that will keep me full until lunchtime! This is the perfect solution, and takes no time at all to make.

Ingredients:
-Light/Fat Free Vanilla yogurt (you can use Greek to make it even more healthy)
-Fresh fruit (I love me some blueberries and strawberries)
-Granola of your choice (I use Kashi)

**I usually make this in a bowl, but wanted pretty pictures for y'all so I found this mason jar sitting in my cabinet. This would be perfect for those on the go. Just screw on the top and take to work with you!



What are some of your favorite things to make for breakfast? I'm not a morning person at all, so it's really a challenge to make myself eat in the mornings!

 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

11 comments:

  1. This looks delicious and such a great idea - I will have to try it out (just started running again too and I know exactly what you mean - I am always starving way before lunch!).

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good!
    Come link up with me today and my monday meal plan!

    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this with blackberries! I also do a "banana split" variation by adding bananas and strawberries to my Greek yogurt,the Kashi sprinkled on top and just a drizzle of chocolate syrup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! I love this...pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my go-to meal in college! Now I'm craving one right now!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yogurt parfaits! This recipe looks great!
    Sami

    http://www.go-go-mountaingirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a morning person either so a grab and go breakfast is perfect for me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I make these sometimes, but normally don't have granola at home. I'm added it to my list right now! Glad you linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, I love parfaits! I've done this with cottage cheese also! And I love the mason jar. You're definitely a blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing the information here. And if you are looking for the best relocating and logistics support can benefit through our Frigate Logistics and Movers Pte Ltd. For detailed information you may choose from our

    Frigate Logistics & Movers Pte Ltd

    Relocation Services Singapore

    Warehouse in Singapore

    Cheapest Movers in Singapore

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...