Life. LATELY.

I'm sure y'all have seen a ton of these posts going around of people talking about random things going on in their lives. Since I actually have time this morning to write a little something up, I thought I'd catch you up on a few things going on in this life of mine.

  • We officially no longer live in the "Big-D", Wednesday was my last day of work and moved down to the Temple/Belton area that day. I spent all day yesterday trying to get things unpacked and put away. Our new apartment is bigger than our last, but doesn't have as many cabinets or storage options. (you win some, you lose some) so it's been quite the challenge for me! Guess it's a good thing I am the writer for a Limited Space Organizing blog ;)
  • I'm heading to my hometown today to attend one of my friends' weddings on Saturday. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and my tennis doubles partner in high school. I haven't seen her since my wedding, so I'm SO excited to see her!
  • GREAT news! If you've been keeping up with my health issues and my mom's cancer, then you know that my chances of getting breast cancer later in my life, skyrocketed.....or so I thought! My mom called me yesterday to say she went ahead and did the Brac test, which informs you if you have a certain cancer gene (read those articles about Angelina Jolie and her preventative mastectomy), she got the results back, AND SHE'S NOT A CARRIER!!!!!! That basically means, that my chances of having that gene and needing a preventative mastectomy are very slim! This is such a relief off my shoulders, I started crying after I got off the phone with her. Having medical issues when you are this young is challenging, but hearing that news really was a weight off my shoulders that I won't have to worry about anymore.

Alright, that's all I have for now, gotta get back to unpacking...womp womp. Hope y'all have an amazing weekend!! I've added a picture of a cute giraffe for your pleasure because we can't have a post without a picture! (#bloggerproblems)




 photo signaturepost2_zps39a43f4a.png

5 comments:

  1. Yay for not having the BRAC gene :) I bet that was a weight lifted off your shoulders. Have a good weekend- I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy to hear that your mom isn't a carrier! That's very good news!! Have fun at the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the news of your genes! Yay for hometown weddings. I'll send good vibes your way for you unpacking and organizing! Can't wait to hear the end results. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you were nominated for Best Organizational Blog for the Hello Lovely Awards And Conference. Congrats! You can check out more here: www.hellolovelyawards.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news <3

    Awww I love baby giraffe's!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...