Sunday Social: Link Up!

Sunday Social
 

1.What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of?
   -Sky Dive!! I think it would be absolutely amazing to sky dive. This is a realistic thing that I could do, but I unfortunately get motion sickness very easily, and I just don't think falling at a fast speed mixed with spinning is ever going to happen for me. So I guess I'm not afraid of sky diving, I'm afraid of getting sick! ha

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
   - I see myself with hopefully one child at least, living near family. I just want to be happy!

 3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
   - My husband and I have a ski trip planned to Breckinridge in December and we cannot wait! We love to ski, we actually got engaged on a ski trip! December is my favorite month because our anniversary is the 17th, and CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

 4. What are your hopes for your blog?
   -I just one day hope that this little outlet will allow me to become a professional organizer. I'd love to get paid to clean out and organize people's closets! You can click HERE for a closet that I have already done for a client!

 5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
   - I do not see myself always living in Dallas. We are not city folk, there are too many people, cars, it's nuts out there. We want to head back towards to the Hill Country, which is where we are from so we can be closer to our families.

 6. What is your morning routine?
   -My morning routine is pretty simple:

        Weekdays:
            6:05- wake up, very slowly, put in contacts and put on running clothes
            6:15- run one mile
            6:30-get back to apartment, drink water, link up on my daily link ups, turn on news
            6:45-get in shower
            7:00-out of shower, make lunch and start eating breakfast. I'm not much of a breakfast person so it takes me awhile to eat it all. I gradually eat while I'm getting ready
            7:15-7:30- get dressed, put on makeup, eat rest of breakfast, get lunch together, do something with my hair (i.e. put in ponytail)
            7:35-out the door, take the husband to work, and head to my work

          Weekends:
              7:30 or 8- wake up because I can no longer sleep in
              8:10- go run/walk 2 miles
              8:30-make breakfast, catch up on my blogs/social media
              9:00-shower get ready for day
              9:45-head to Goodwill, it opens at 10 :)

I'm hosting a GIVEAWAY! It ends tonight, so make sure you enter!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ooookay. Just by looking at the first page of your blog, I see lots in common. I've never lived in Texas, but my parents live in the Hill Country. Beautiful spaces out there, just beautiful. Scroll down a bit and saw you in a Packer jersey. I grew up in Wisconsin and recently moved back to the MKE area. My husband might be the biggest Packer fan you could meet.
    Your blog title caught my eye in the link up - and I'm glad I stopped by - new follower here :)

    Jess @ What the Efff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great you want you want to be closer to family. It is amazing have family around!!

    btw LOVE reading your blog!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived near Breckenridge for three summers and it is absolutely gorgeous and amazing in every way. You're going to have an amazing time! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can come organize my closets. Lol! I wish I was as motivated as you in that area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah- I am so excited that I found your blog! I'm popping over for Sunday Social and I love to organize. I'm excited to follow your blog (Oh, and I mentioned skydiving too... Not gonna happen for me either)!

    kidsmincalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...