Please Help Me Choose My Next Hairstyle!

Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted long, mermaid hair. Aka, when I would swim in the pool my hair would flow around me underwater, I was weird. ANYWAYS, that never happened, I always ended up chopping it off, or the lady would trim it too short. Somehow my hair stayed a few inches longer than shoulder length for years. Then college hit. I was brokey broke, so I didn't like spending money on haircuts. Even though I had found a great stylist in my college town, I just couldn't justify going in there all the time. Especially since I don't ever do anything with my hair. It's naturally stick straight so I never straighten it, and I'm too lazy to blow dry and curl. So my hair grew and grew, and now I have this massively LONG hair! Not going to lie, I've loved it. I feel like I look better with long hair, and I love that there is so much you can do with it. But it's gotten so long now that it has become a hassle. It takes FOREVER to dry, it never gets fully untangled, it's heavy, and it just gets in the way! So I have decided to chop it off, and donate it! With my mom having breast cancer (you can read about that HERE), I just know there are women and kids out there who could use this hair way more than I can.

So this is where YOU come in. I'm not a major fashion/hair person, so I need help deciding which haircut I should go for! Just leave a comment with the number you think would look best. If you have other suggestions, that would be great! I have a long face, so I'm not sure which length would look best on me! HELP!!

PS: I'm thinking of going dark again, so that is why 2 of these photos have dark hair, color yes or no?
ME NOW


#1

#2 via
#3

Thanks so much guys!! I really appreciate it! 

16 comments:

  1. i like Jessica Alba, its about to be fall so I guess the darker colors will be great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love number 1! I think the dark hair would totally suit you!

    I'm also super jealous that your hair is naturally straight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #1, but all would look cute on you!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that style number 2!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the long, flowing hair is very appropriate while wearing a Clay Matthews jersey, haha. But I like style #1, maybe with some more highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of #2. I have it pinned on my hair board lol. I've donated my hair twice since I had my daughter, I would do it again now, but I bleached my ends to do ombre. Hope you find a style you love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love #1 and #2! I just chopped my hair off and donated it a couple weeks ago. So glad I could help someone else just by getting my hair cut! You're going to look great with short hair, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. # 2 for sure - I think the dark color would totally suit you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love #2 or #3!! You have the cute face shape for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love #2 but I think #1 would look really good on you! I like the blonde in the style better than the reddish tones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love #2 and I think the dark would be really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh fun hair things!
    I really like #2, the color is great, and it's good and full for fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love #2! So cute!!! And that's awesome that you're donating your hair. What a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so proud of you that you thought about doing this for Locks of Love. Small acts of kindness can make a huge difference when you're going through a tough time (been there just recently). Any hair style would look great on you as would any color, though I'm bias towards your natural color.
    Love ya!
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think dark brown hair looks good on everyone! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...