Easy, No Bake Cheesecake



I've got a yummy recipe for y'all today! I know I usually post my recipes on Mondays but I was gone all weekend and wasn't able to get the post together! This is a recipe I made over the 4th of July holiday, but it's really a dish you can make anytime!

Click HERE for the original recipe (She makes this in little jars! Super cute!)

Ingredients for Pie Filling:
4 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
2 (14oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Ingredients for Crust:
2 packages (20 sheets) graham crackers
12 Tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup sugar

Ingredients for Topping:
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Step 1:
-Get a 13x9 pan and grease the bottom and sides
-Prepare crust by putting graham crackers in a food processor, pulse while slowly adding melted butter and sugar
-Once mixture is moist, line the bottom of your pan with it, even it out while pushing down with your fingers

Step 2:
-In a mixer, combine all pie filling ingredients together
-Once they are all combined, pour onto the crust, and even out the top

Step 3:
-Chill in fridge for 1-2 hrs or until it is set

Step 4:
-Prepare topping by combining all ingredients in a bowl and pouring over top of cheesecake when it is chilled
-Add whatever topping you want! We did cherries and blueberries for the 4th of July, but you can do strawberries, blackberries, bananas, etc.

Step 5:
-Enjoy!!

Linking up with my girls, Ashley and Jessica for Tasty Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. This really is the perfect 4th of July dessert! I love anything that involves a graham cracker crust, ha! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds perfect for all things summer! Love how easy it sounds too!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been awhile since I've made a cheesecake...and I've actually never made a no bake cheesecake! This sounds really good! Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...Yum!! I love me some cheesecake!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pinned this and I wish I could have some now, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The words "easy" and "no-bake" together makes it my kinda recipe! =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...