Monday Meals: Oreo Bomb Cake


Y'all. This recipe is SO amazing, you will definitely want to try this one out! Not only does it only require 3 ingredients, it also takes no time at all to make!!! We took this to a 4th of July party, and the kids just ate it up! How could they not? Cool Whip and Oreo's??? Best combo ever!

Click HERE for the original recipe and step-by-step pictures!

Ingredients:
-2 Packages of Oreo's (90 cookies in total)
-3 12 oz tubs of Cool Whip
-A small bowl of milk
-Optional Chocolate Syrup
-13 x 9 in pan

Step 1:
-Dip Oreo's in milk and create one layer on the bottom of the pan
-Create a layer of cool whip on top

Step 2:
-Repeat step 1 two more times, or until pan is full. We had three layers of both Oreo's and cool whip
-Poor chocolate syrup on top and/or crumbled Oreo's

Step 3:
-Chill in fridge for 6 hours (we did ours for a little over an hour and it still tasted good! But the next morning it was even MORE amazing because the Oreo's were able to soak in the cool whip all night!
-Enjoy!!

What are some easy treats you like to make?

11 comments:

  1. Hey there friend!! It's been a while! LOVE your blog design. :) And this recipe sounds AMAZING!!

    Lauren
    My Polished Side Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear goodness that looks so yummy! I think I have (& will probably continue!) pinned every one of your Monday Meals as of late :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so amazing and something my husband will devour in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so yummy!

    Misty
    http://thebarnprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Taste of Tuesday. Omg this looks so beautiful and delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so yummy and oh so dangerously decadent! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. my. gosh. I am loving the oreo trend for this weeks Taste of Tuesday! This wouldn't last a day in our house! Your pics always look so good! Spill your secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So the only part I don't understand is after you dip them, & before you put them down... how do you avoid putting them in your mouth? I always mess up this step. haha -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've had way too many desserts the past few days with company here, but how can I not want to make this?! I'm gonna need to become a marathon runner at this caloric intake rate, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the BOMB! Definitely gotta try this! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...