Monday Meals: Asparagus Wrapped in a Cream Cheese Stuffed Crescent Roll

Y'all. This recipe is SO good! Asparagus is one of my new favorite vegetables and luckily they are in season right now. I saw this recipe on Pinterest all over the place and it looked so good, I knew I had to give it a try.  Now, if you are not much of an asparagus fan, you might still want to give this recipe a try.  The crescent roll and cream cheese really give a great flavor to the asparagus. It melts in your mouth!



Ingredients/Supplies:
- Crescent rolls (However many you want, I used the store brand and they turned out just fine)
-1 Block of Cream Cheese
-1 Bunch of Asparagus
-Cookie Sheet

**Obviously you can get more or less for how many you need!**

Step 1:
-Preheat oven to degree on crescent roll package
-Open package and lay out all of the crescent rolls on it

Step 2:
-Spread cream cheese on crescent rolls (to your liking)
-Rinse and break asparagus and place on crescent rolls

Step 3:
-Roll up the asparagus in the crescent rolls
-Bake in oven to time on crescent roll package

Step 4:
-When done, let cool and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. these look right up my alley!!! Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this might actually be my solution to getting myself to eat asparagus. nice!

    Thanks for linking up the to Friend Connect Blog Hop today!

    Co-Host // Justynn
    Creative Life Antics

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so yummy! Pinned them! And following you from the Friend Connect Blog Hop :)

    Alyssa @ ohsewcraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagine that my kids would love these-- maybe next spring when asparagus is in season!

    Thanks for sharing on A Humble Bumble's Healthy Tuesday Blog Hop- I hope you will join us again this Tuesday!
    Kerry from Country Living On A Hill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously think that I could make a meal out of this!! You've paired 3 of my faves... asparagus, cream cheese AND bread!! LOL

    Definitely making these very soon!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...