Jane Caroline: A blog about faith and joy!

Hey everyone today I am doing my first sponsor spotlight! Today I am introducing y'all to my friend Caroline! She blogs over at JCaro about her life and faith. This girl is so inspirational you guys! You have GOT to check out her blog!

My favorite post that Caroline has written so far is called: My Husband Doesn't Fulfill Me
I really think every married woman needs to read this post! She talks about how her husband will never fulfill her because the only person that can fulfill her is The Lord! She talks about how she has these expectations of her husband and has had to learn that he will never be able to meet or exceed those expectations because he isn't God.  This post really is a "must-read" so please do yourself the favor :)




How adorable are they?! Such a cute couple!! Be sure to go say hi to Caroline, I know she will love to have you!

Follow her on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...