2. Gone Girl- Gillian Flynn- This is a somewhat newer book, it just came out this year I think. It's a book I had been meaning to read for a long time and finally got around to it! It's more of a suspense novel, and I really had no idea how the end was going to be, and that's how I like my books! There were a lot of twists which I really enjoyed!
3. Safe Haven- Nicholas Sparks- Another chick lit book, this was also made into a movie that just came out this year with Josh Duhmal (swoon!), and Julianne Hough (gorgeous). I actually watched the movie before I read the book on this one. I loved the movie and knew I had to read the book. Of course, the book was even better!! I read the book in a couple of days it was THAT good. I actually have been converted into a Sparks fan because of this, and am reading more of his books now.
4. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)- Mindy Kaling- You might know this girl from The Office! This book is HILARIOUS, she is so funny! This a memoir about her life, and it was so funny I read it really quickly! If you want a fun read, check this one out!
5. Georgia Bottoms- Mark Childress- This book is really funny too! I really like the characters in the book and the ending was very unexpected for me, which is what I love! Childress has written some other books that I've been meaning to get my hands on!
6. One For the Money- Janet Evanovich- I have read almost all the numbers in this book series. They are FULL of suspense and humor. I read these books really fast as well. This book was just made into a movie a year ago or so. It have Katherine Heigl in it as the main character in the series and Sherry Shepard (who did a great job!). Although the movie was alright, it didn't do the book justice. So, if you hated the movie, still try the book, because the book is 100 times better!
7. Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte- I gotta have a classic on here! This is my all time FAVORITE book, I couldn't even guess how many times I have read it, and I honestly couldn't tell you why it's my fav, I just like. it. a. lot. This is not an easy read, and usually takes me awhile to finish it because it's a really long book. If you are looking for a classic to read the Bronte sisters and Jane Austen won't let you down!
Do you have any book recommendations for me? I'm always looking for new books to read!