Wedding Wednesday: My Favorite Photo From Our Wedding!

So...bad news, I can't seem to find our wedding photo CD, so I can't move on with our wedding series until I find it! I know it's around here somewhere! Last week I did promise to show off my favorite wedding photo from our wedding, so I'm keeping my promise!!

Although I know I AM biased on this one, but I still haven't seen one that has topped it! This is our first kiss as husband and wife.  The photographer originally wanted to "recreate" after the ceremony, and I told them absolutely not! they better get it the moment it happens or I'd be a VERY unhappy bride (I swear I wasn't a bride-zilla, but a bride knows what she wants!) Anyways, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect picture.  The man on the left is my grandfather.  He is an ordained minister and although he is retired, he still works almost full-time as a chaplain at the hospital.  The man on the right is our pastor, J and I are very close with him and it meant so much to us to have both of them participate in our wedding! The looks on their faces is absolutely PRICELESS.  You can just see their excitement and happiness in their eyes as we kiss. (oh, and they color coordinated with our wedding as a surprise for me!)


Read up on my past Wedding Wednesday Posts HERE

What is your favorite photo from your wedding day?

8 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!! :) My wedding is in August and I can't wait to have many favorite photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great picture!!! I love the smiles on their faces. You were a beautiful bride my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful photo! You can just see how excited you were and how much you love each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I've been working on organizing my house (I'm pregnant and nesting phase has settled in). Look forward to following along and getting more tips :) Check out my blog if you get a chance.

    Sarah @ The Country Inspired
    http://thecountryinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing picture!! I may end up with a similar photo, my grandfather is also a retired minister. Their smiles are priceless :)

    Laura @ The Merger Journal
    themergerjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture is great! I love how happy they look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I agree, SUCH a great photo! I found your blog through the Pursuit of Pink giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...