#PICLOVE365 Instagram Link Party!

Hey everyone! So this past month a few other bloggers and I started the #piclove365 challenge.  We are taking a pic everyday to document anything we want and posting it on Instagram! It has been a lot of fun so far seeing what everyone is up to in their everyday lives! If you have not joined yet, that's okay! You can join anytime you want for as long as you want! We are trying for a full year! I know I have already missed a day or two, but this challenge really helps you to stop and pay attention to life and what's going on around you!

Make sure you are following me on instagram to keep up with me! @limitedspaceorganizing



Here are some of my favorite pics from the month of May!

 May 30: Went back home to the Hill Country for my brother's graduation, 
spent a lot of time relaxing on my parents' front porch!

May 26: Treated my hubby to a date night! This movie was hilarious btw!

May 16: Went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch basketball with the hubby! I am
obsessed with their spicy garlic sauce, I even get an extra side of it!

May 18: On my weekly trip to Goodwill, I found these never been worn 
boots for only $20! Win! I had people vote on whether I should get them or
not, it was an obvious YES!

 May 13: I had been craving some of these for WEEKS! I finally got my hands 
on some! (can you tell I like spicy food yet?) I think I may have eaten
all of these in one sitting...oops

Now on with the link up!! Thanks to all who link up today! :)

4 comments:

  1. A front porch like that is one of my musts for my future dream house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for time in the Hill Country!!! So peaceful, right!! Cheers to us both taking it in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you on Instagram via mandi411!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those boots are fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...