Monday Meals: Ranch Crispix Chex Mix

Today's recipe isn't a meal, but is so addicting it might become one! I first made this Chex Mix for a New Year's Eve party at my parent's house when I was in high school.  It's so easy and cheap to make and will be a HUGE hit, guaranteed!! Oh, by the way, there isn't any Chex in this recipe, it's just to help describe what this is!



Ingredients:
-Crispix cereal (it HAS to be this brand, I have tried Chex cereal, the cheaper brand, NO, use Crispix ONLY)
-1 package of dry Ranch dressing (DO NOT use the "Dips" one, when you go to buy this, there are all different ones, you want the original, it should not say dips anywhere on it!)
-Olive oil

Step 1:
-Pour half of the package of cereal into a large bowl. Coat with olive oil, enough to make the Ranch stick.

Step 2:
- Add half of the Ranch packet. Mix until evenly coated

Step 3:
-Pour in the rest of the cereal, and repeat step 1 & 2. I do this in halves so I can make sure all of the cereal is coated in Ranch.

Step 4:
-Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I love Ranch flavored anything! This is perfect to grab a bag and go! Working this into my daily snacks! :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is something I would totally love! Gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple and sounds so perfect for a snack! I love anything that has Ranch on it. Glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy this sounds magical! Can't wait to try it thanks for the share I adore easy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from Wildcard Wednesdays!
    http://www.jenstangledthreads.com

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to try and make this!!
    Love reading your blog!
    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...