Life and Blogging.

So I know I have been completely MIA these past few weeks, and I am so sorry friends.  I miss you all terribly! Life has seriously gotten in the way of this bloggy blog.  I'm really struggling with balancing  life and blog time.  I try to write my posts on weekends so that during the week I can spend time with the hubby.  We work opposite schedules so we try to max our time together as best we can!  I have been out of town the past two weekends so that is why I haven't posted much.  But have no fear! I will be home this coming weekend and have some great posts planned that I want to write for you all.  

So basically, this post is just to say I haven't forgotten you! I love you all so much and appreciate all you new followers! :)  I promise to be back next week with some fun stuff for you to read, and I will work on this whole balancing act.

My "big" little brother at his high school graduation! (can you tell we are related?)

How do you balance life and blogging? Looking for tips and help! 

Also, for you Instagram-o-holics, a few other bloggers and myself will be hosting the #piclove365 instagram link up on MONDAY! Be sure to link up a post of your favorite instagram photos from the past month. It's not too late to join us, or even if you aren't taking a pic everyday, we would still love to see your photos! Click HERE to learn more about #piclove365!

8 comments:

  1. It's so hard to balance life and blogging! I honestly think people who do it well are full time bloggers who have the time to post every day, otherwise I'm not really sure how people do it. It's fun but really time consuming. Sorry I'm not helpful with any advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to learn that it is very difficult! I try to read and max my time out on my days off, but currently not having internet has really limited my time at home. Its hard, but over time we can find a way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always choose life over blogging :) My theory-blog only if it's fun! No apologie needed.
    Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about you today! I'm glad things are going fine with you! Don't worry about not being able to blog. I hink it's super important to live life first and then blog second. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't apologize! I'm learning that blogging comes with inspiration. And that's when your readers appreciate it the most. If you're just posting just to post, it won't seem genuine to your readers. Don't stress! We understand! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking that my life has been getting in the way of my blogging. Good to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't apologize! Life can chaotic at times and sometimes it's good to take a breather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may have just spent more time than I'd like to admit stalking your blog. You are awesome and I love the blog! You've given me so many great ideas. Love the name of the blog too (especially since I live in a tiny little apartment).

    I hear you on trying to find the time to blog. I look forward to the rest of your posts though! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...