Fun 4th of July Ideas!

Hey friends! Today, I am linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! Here are some fun things I found on Pinterest this past week.  Just in time for the 4th of July holiday, can you believe it's already next week!?

source
source
source





Summer



Wallis petite white pants
wallisfashion.com


Sam edelman sandals
stanwells.com



Miso antique gold earrings
$7.69 - republic.co.uk


Vintage eyewear
topshop.com

Spring Casual


Forever 21 forever21 top
forever21.com


Plus size cardigan
$38 - yoursclothing.co.uk


Stolen micro shorts
$15 - bankfashion.co.uk


Ankle strap flat sandals
stevenalan.com



FOSSIL sport jewelry
$190 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Nordstrom jewelry
nordstrom.com


C√ČLINE belt
fashion.1stdibs.com


Marc by marc jacobs aviator
piperlime.gap.com

Cool Cool Summer


Splendid racerback tank
theoutnet.com


MOTHER DENIM skinny jeans
$94 - farfetch.com


Steve madden shoes
heels.com


Irene Neuwirth diamond pendant
$9,010 - brownsfashion.com

Untitled #20


Joie
joie.com


Denham super skinny jeans
$120 - farfetch.com


Jack rogers sandals
zappos.com



Anchor earrings
swellcaroline.com



source

What are some of your 4th of July plans? Have anything fun planned? I think we are headed to a friends lakehouse for a night and day! I'm SO excited!

5 comments:

  1. Obsessed with every one of those outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with every single thing you posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love these outfits!

    Found your blog on the dwelling tree blog hop...glad I did!

    That crostini...making it this weekend!

    .:Marta:.

    petiteraisin.ca

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...