DIY: 4th of July Wreath

Hey friends! Today I have the world's most simple DIY wreath project! haha You only need 4 things, but you need some time, this project took me a couple hours, maybe because I'm a perfectionist and I was also watching Real Housewives...but who knows. Annnyyways here we go!



Supplies:
-Red, white, and blue yarn
-Green foam circle (found mine at Michael's for $4)



Step 1:
-Pick one color and start wrapping, tie a knot at the begging and end to secure it on there. Start with the next color and so on.  This is really a project that you can do whatever you want!

Step 2:
-Hang on door because YOU. ARE. DONE., how easy was that? Just sit there and wrap yarn? Yep, that's it! Have fun!




Do you decorate for the fourth? What are your favorite DIY projects to do?

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I've made a few wreaths that I love to switch out, but our new house has this bright blue door that clashes with everything, so the wreaths are collecting dust in the garage sadly :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love this! I am new from southern charm. I would love for you to check out my blog and hopefully follow me back! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be the easiest project I've seen in awhile.. exactly my style :) First time reader over here, having a blast :) xo, Kerry

    http://kerrying-on.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute wreath! I love Sugar 'n Cream yarn!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...