6 Months Until Christmas!!


Short post today!

It's no secret that Christmas is my favorite holiday, and that I LIVE for it! Christmas time is such a happy time for me. I love everything about it. I love spending time with my family, putting up the tree, decorating cookies, watching movies, looking at lights, EVERYTHING!

My favorite tradition, is every Christmas morning, my brothers and I wake up at 6:30 in the morning, walk downstairs and watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon version). Once it's over we go and wake up our parents and start opening presents! I love spending that time with my brothers since we aren't all in the same spot anymore.  We've done the same thing every year since I can remember.  My parents and friends think we are crazy, but it's important to all three of us to keep the traditions going!

What are some of your favorite traditions or Christmas memories??

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's exciting and crazy at the same time- 2013 is going by so quickly! My favorite Christmas tradition is having my Dad read Luke 2 during breakfast. We always have blueberry muffins, and we stick a candle in each one, sing happy birthday to Jesus, and blow it out. I look forward to that every year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I would enjoy bringing my Grandpa down from Seattle to our family's home in Portland each year to celebrate Christmas for a couple days. It was so special to have him close to us during that season and making memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! It will be here before wee know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the title of this post made me incredibly giddy! I'm such a sucker for Christmas celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Yay! Six months until Christmas! I definitely want it to become summer first, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It feels like it was just Christmas! Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'm definitely in love with your blog. Loving all your posts and relate to them on every level. New follower!

    And holy WHAT- I can't believe Christmas is in 6 months. What. is. happening. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...