Wedding Wednesday: The Rehearsal

Hey friends! I'm back again with my wedding series.  Today I wanted to share some photos from our wedding rehearsal.  I would include the dinner as well, but that was a huge event and deserves its own day, so it'll be up next week!

**Side note to new followers: I just want to let you know I am already married, we got married, Dec. 17, 2011! I do appreciate all the congratulatory comments though! :)**

The rehearsal is one of the most fun parts of the whole wedding experience I thought.  It really brings to life that in less than 24 hours you'll be married and doing all of this for real.  I was so excited through this whole thing, and we had a great bridal party which made it so much fun! We got married a week before Christmas so the church was already decorated with flowers and garland. Note to all you that don't want to spend a lot of money on your wedding: get married at Christmas time! The only flowers you have to buy are the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages  WIN! This gave us leftover money for the things I REALLY wanted! It was also a win because I just cannot justify spending so much money on flowers when they will die.  Sorry, I can't. FLOWERS ARE EXPENSIVE! ugh. Anyways, back on subject. The rehearsal was fun, it gave us a chance to be silly, and get our nerves out! Here are some pictures from it!

-One more note to you future brides, have someone take pictures of your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, this day goes by just as fast as your wedding day!-

*All photos taken by Tony Gallucci**



How gorg is our background, like, for real?







Such a moving moment for me. All of my family and friends putting their hands on us to pray for us, AMAZING!

What was your favorite part of your wedding? Hard question, I know! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love that prayer picture. So moving and powerful. And your dress and shoes were amazing. Such a beautiful lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wedding girl, hope you have the best first married year eva~!~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that prayer picture is just touching.
    Congrats!
    New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Congrats!!!
    Found your blog from the link-up!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! love your photos too.
    coming from gfc collective blog hop.
    new gfc follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are GREAT pics! I'm planning a wedding and that is one reason I started blogging. To document it, to talk about it, to read about it, and to just soak it all up because it only happens ONCE (or at least I'm making it only happen once :) )

    I can't wait for your Wedding Wednesday series to come back. I need more inspiration and tips!

    If you could talk about some of the lessons that you learned that would be so great to read.

    I have posted a couple things so far about wedding planning. You should check out my first wedding meltdown at buttergirldiaries.com I wonder if you went through a similar situation.

    Ginny :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...