My Dream Bathroom Essentials

So this past weekend, my husband and I watched a lot of HGTV and of course that made us start to dream about what we wanted in our future house if we could pick ANYTHING.  Since bathrooms are an important room in the house, I thought I'd share some of the things I dream about having in mine!



**Going down**

1. Who doesn't want an amazing rainfall shower head? Like, really.  I could literally sit under ours all day long.  It's just so relaxing, especially after a long day of work. Source

2. I think a soaking tub is a must in alllllll bathrooms, everyone likes hot bubble baths every once and awhile! Source

3. I love me some white plush towels!! They just look so classy in a bathroom! Source

4. Fireplaces!! How romantic are they? I love fireplaces, my future house better have one! If not in the bathroom, at least in the living room and the master bedroom! :) Source

5. Candles are great decor in any bathroom, they bring in some romance, relaxation, and smell so good!! Source

6. Who could forget a towel warmer?! I hate getting out of the shower into the cold bathroom. Nothing would be better than wrapping myself up in a perfectly warm towel!! Hydrotherm

7. Cute bathmats are a must! I like that these ones are white and classy, but add just a pop of color! Source

8. I dream of a vanity area like this! So gorgeous! Although I would like to have cabinets too, but those could be elsewhere in the bathroom! This is all a dream after all! Source

9. You have to have cute seating in your ginormous, gorgeous bathroom of course! Source


So what do y'all think? Like?? I absolutely cannot wait for us to move into a house and I can try my hardest to transform it!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the rainfall shower! It would be so relaxing and a towel warmer?! I have never even thought of that, I NEED ONE!

    ~Sam
    www.samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I am crushing on rainfall shower! I was never interested in my bathroom until I saw my friend's really amazing bathroom (Yes I envied her)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get this bathroom I'll move in with you, ok? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a claw foot tub. I took an hour long bath tonight. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. White towels are the best! I actually found some white ones with grey stripes (at the edge) at Walmart-they are my favorite :)
    Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...