Monday Meals: Whole Foods' Penne With Marinara & Meatballs

Hey everyone! I hope your weekend went swell, ours was very laid back and relaxing!! It was SO nice, I'm actually already ready for the weekend again.

**Disclaimer** I was not in any way contacted or paid for this post, I merely just love this food and idea! :)

So yesterday the hubby and I went down to Whole Foods to check it out, and found that they had these already made dinners that looked oh, so delicious!! And the best part, it was only $10! All you do is heat it up in the oven when you get home for 25 mins! How easy is that? Since we are on a tight budget and the last thing I want to do when I come home from work is to cook something, this is such a GREAT idea! We picked the Penne with Marinara & Meatballs and it was soooooo good. This gave us about four servings, we had some for dinner and we each took some for lunch today. They have all sorts of different options and probably vary by store.  Although this is not a recipe, I thought I'd still share it with you working women who are looking for a good, healthy meal that's cheap and easy to make! Enjoy!



Jeffrey wanted me to take this picture and post it...so uh... yeah here it is love :)

PS: did you check out my post this weekend about #piclove365? We would love to have you join us! Click HERE for more information!

10 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I had no idea Whole Foods had something so affordable like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness that looks yummy! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whole foods really has some great items you can take home to cook! even their hot/cold bars have some delish items! always forget about whole foods bc its about 15-20 min away from my house but what a great option when you are not in the mood to cook or spend a lot of $$!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! This made me laugh, jeffery wanted to be on the post! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Whole Foods the best? I love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, how have I not known about this?! I'm headed to Whole Foods now to give these meals a try! Perfect for weeknights with not a lot of time to prep a meal!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Ash and I!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so good! It's making me hungry :)

    ~Sam
    http://samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow this looks fantastic! Can't wait to try it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this... need to try this out asap! We just heated up leftovers in the oven last night (same concept) and I literally thought to myself how much better they tasted heated up in the oven vs the microwave. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...