{{Guest Post}} Lauren from Simply With A Smile!

Hey y'all! While I am away this week, I have the amazing Lauren guest posting for me! This girl is so incredibly nice and writes some pretty awesome and encouraging blog posts.  Go check out her blog and tell her hi!!

*******************************************************



Hey there! My name is Lauren and I'm coming from my blog, Simply With A Smile! I'm so happy to be guest posting for Sarah today! She is one of my best blogging buddies and I'm so thankful we met! She's quite amazing, (but you probably already knew that) and I look up to her as a woman and a blogger! Thought I may introduce myself today with 10 facts about myself....

1. I'm a victim of grace, and a daughter of the Most High-Psalm 82:6
2. I have a huge coffee obsession!
3. I could eat sushi every.single.day of my life.
4. 100% natural red head!
5. I was a competitive swimmer for 7 years.
6. One of my biggest passions is music, I have been singing since I could remember.
7. I love writing letters and cards to people-call me old fashioned!
8. I'm a simple girl who enjoys the little things, hence my name, Simply With A Smile.
9. I'm a huge list maker. It's my only way to know what's going on! I'm always finding Post-Its everywhere!
10. My guilty pleasure: a trip to Target! :)

I'd love to have you over at my blog! Come stop by and say hello!


 photo button1_zps9aaa12f3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    It's lovely blog hop Thursdays, I stopped by to show your blog some love! If you could subscribe to mine.

    http://thesingleparenttrials.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...