Find + Follow Friday- Link Up!

Thanks for joining us! So let's get to it:
1. Follow your hosts. 
They will be numbers 1 - 4 on the list. **I try to always follow back, so PLEASE leave a comment letting me know you're new here so I don't miss you! ** Sometimes it takes a little while, but I always get through every comment and follow back. :) My co-hosts this week are: Alesha over at Lifeology Sarah over at Limited Space Organizing + Nicole over at Sunkissed with a Twist! 2. Link up your blog's main page. **No blog hops, please.**
3. Try to stop by at least 3 blogs and follow ones you love. 
I'm sure they'd love it if you left a comment, as well :)
4. Take a button! 
Sharing is caring :) The more awesome blogs = the more awesome bloggy friends you make.


5. Tweet this hop!
Spread the hop love. 
I've decided to make this hop every other Friday for the time being-- e-mail me at nmariephoto@gmail.com if you'd like to co-host! 

***********************

Hey Friends!!! Can you please take a second out and go vote for my bestie Lacey from Sunny + Turquoise?? You have a chance to win a free pair of shoes if you do!  Click HERE

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for co-hosting, following along via Bloglovin... have a great weekend!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for co-hosting! Can't wait to be part of this!

    Ginny
    Giveaway today at www.moderncommonplacebook.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I tagged you for the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!
    http://donttouchmytutu.blogspot.sg/2013/05/se7en-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html
    Click the above link for more information and follow back!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your comments and try to reply to each one I can! So please let me know what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...